Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Won't Be Home for Christmas

So while I sit and suffer from writer's block, I will, in the meantime, inform you of my Christmas travel plans.

Since this is the first Christmas I've been away from family, we made sure to pack it full of wonderful adventures so as to not get too homesick (who am I kidding, I know we'll still be homesick).

December 21st-28th: Malta
Apparently, the off-season is the perfect time to book a 4-star spa resort on an island in the Mediterranean for dirt cheap. So that's just what Matt, our friend Tony(a friend from home who is assisting in Murcia), and (hopefully) Lyndsay (a friend from Bilbao) will be doing. A good chance of it being warmer, delicious food, and as many massages as I can fit in.

December 28th-29th: Barcelona
A short stay in Barcelona before we jet off to...

December 29th-2nd January: Paris


Ringing in the New Year in the classiest of fashions, it will be Matt and my 2nd trip to the city of looooooove, and Tony's first time there. And maybe we'll finally see some snow.



January 2nd-5th: Brussels, Belgium
chocolatewafflesbeer


January 5th-9th: Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've only heard good things about Amsterdam, and it's been on my list for years. Let's hope it meets expectations!



January 9th: Back to El Botxo, to begin another term of school. I think I'm going to need a vacation after my vacation.

Originally posted 12.12.10

No comments:

Post a Comment