Sunday, May 11, 2014

Back in Bellver

Once again, my July has been taken over by lesson planning, meetings, and 11-15 year-old Spanish children. I'm teaching again at camp, and I've hardly had a minute to catch my breath, nevertheless blog about anything substantial. The mountains are just as beautiful as I remember, and although our favorite bar is closed now, we've found plenty of ways to amuse ourselves in our free time. This weekend, I'll be heading back to Andorra to pamper myself at the amazing Caldea Spa. After all, it can't be all work and no play. 

Here are some photos of what I've been up to:

Add caption

Walking to Pi, which means "pine" in Catalán

Exploring the village

When you're in a small town, you have to find creative ways to entertain yourself...dress-up night was one of those ways
My students this fortnight are quite sassy, but a fun bunch!
In exactly 2 weeks, I'll be back on Wisconsin soil, so I'm trying to enjoy the heck out of my last few days in Spain. Stay tuned, I'll try and post more about my Eurotrip when I find the time.

Originally posted 7.17.12B

No comments:

Post a Comment