Sunday, May 11, 2014

I'm Still Here!

I haven't posted for a while, and for that, I am sorry.

My life has been consumed with trying to teach a group of 15 children age 11-15 how to speak English properly. This consists of decorating my very own classroom (!!!!), lesson planning like I never have before, writing tests, and grading papers like my life depended on it.

Luckily, I have an awesome boss and great co-workers that are keeping me sane and entertaining me at the same time. We've already had some great times with an international sports day and a few trips to the local pool.

Here are some pictures of the beautiful town, Bellver de Cerdanya, that I'm super lucky to get to live in for the month of July. 

The town

On a mini-hike exploring the fields. Reminded me of home!

Typical house. The town is now in the off-season, as it explodes with skiers in the winter. 

Just some sheep and geese chilling in the middle of town. That rural.

Originally posted 7.8.11





No comments:

Post a Comment