Sunday, May 11, 2014

Favorite Pics From My TIme in Spain

I'm feeling pretty nostalgic lately. Maybe it's because I've been in touch with a lot of old Spain amigos in the past couple days, or it's coming up on a year since I left (seriously, time goes faster the older I get!). Whatever it is, I feel compelled to share some of my favorite photos from my time in Spain and Europe in general. 

Once, while walking around Bilbao, I saw the Athletic Bilbao football team. My phone was dying, but I managed to get a pic of my favorite player/lover, Aitor Ocio.

My first glimpse of the Guggenheim...made many good memories there

Wine tasting in La Rioja

Cuadrilla from Year 1

Brugge-A fairytale city

One of the many fiestas

Family came to visit, Ali learned how to pop the head off shrimp

San Juan de Gatztelugatxe

Golden Guggenheim

Probably one of my scariest days in Spain (well, France), when the tide came in and we almost had to be rescued-but luckily were able to save ourselves.

Definitely missing expat Thanksgivings!


Prague

One of the many pieces of jamón I consumed-note Tana about to shank me with the ham knife!

Venice! Not overrated, in my opinion


Mis chicas, Ariana and Marina

Summers spent in Catalunya

Beach in the French Basque Country

Geeking out over the Tower of London



Colorful Burano

Best chateau, Cenonceau

Bizarre evening in a huge house in France

Friends and Fever!

Spain bloggers! Miss you chicas!

Swimming in Albania


Tattoos!

Last Eurotrip :(


<3 data-blogger-escaped-td="">

1 comment:

  1. Aw, there are so many happy moments here! I love the photo of the French beach--very beautiful. And of course I can't help but smile at the memory of our final camp dinner at Emilio's.

    Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete