Sunday, May 11, 2014

One Year in España

It's been a year since I left Wisconsin in search of tapas, Castellano, and vino. Instead, I found pintxos, Euskera, and txakoli. Any expectations I had for the past year have been exceeded, and I'm confident that this upcoming year will be even better.

In case you don't want to read every blog post from the past year, here's what happened:

We came to Bilbao

Found a new appreciation for wine

Made many new friends

Travelled with old friends over Christmas

Saw the sights

Revisited old stomping grounds

Introduced the family to "La Vida Española"

Hiked to a hermitage

Supported Athletic

Checked off another continent

Went on a whirlwind vacation with the suegros

Fist-pumped my way through Italy with one of my besties from home

Worked my butt off at 2 camps

Had mucha fiesta


Learned how to cook



Changed...but not too much

Originally published 9.21.11

No comments:

Post a Comment