Sunday, May 11, 2014

So Long, Farewell

Today was my last day (for the year) at Bertendona. It wasn't too sad, as I'll be returning next year, but there were still lots of hugs and quite a few goodbye parties (mmmmm food!).

I'm also leaving tomorrow for a 2-week trip around Europe with Matt and his parents. Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France and finally Barcelona! Crazy, but I think it'll be fun. If you have any tips on any of these places, let me know, I would be glad to hear any suggestions. 

Also, Matt just got me a Kindle for my birthday, and it's all loaded up with goodies for the trip. Add the new Lady Gaga and Death Cab for Cutie albums that recently came into my possession, and I'll be a happy camper on this trip.


3rd ESO

2nd ESO

Ari and me

Card from a different class

Originally published 5.31.11

No comments:

Post a Comment