Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rest

We are now back in Bilbao. We have 2 weeks of nothing and then we head to Uclés, in Castilla La Mancha for the second fortnight of camp. Now that I know how camp works, I plan on doing as much nothing as possible, so that I am totally rested for the craziness I know will ensue upon reaching Uclés.



We do still have a few "housekeeping" things to do over the next 2 weeks:

Find a new apartment Done! Thanks to a friend of a friend, we got to go straight from camp to our new apartment, which is in the center of the city, on the same road as my school.

Renew NIEs. Yikes. Not looking forward to that one.

Sign up for a gym membership. This is the year it's gonna stick, I'm telling you.

Prepare for camp, once we get our level placements. I know what's up now, and I'm coming prepared.

Get private lessons situated for the upcoming school year. Make money money.

Not too bad, eh? Now if you'll excuse me, siesta is calling my name.

Originally published 8.3.11

No comments:

Post a Comment